Monday, September 6, 2010

Jonah

Matt 12:40

For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be athree days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Exodus 10:22-23

22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:
23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Alma 36:10, 16

10 And it came to pass that I fell to the earth; and it was for the space of three days and three nights that I could not open my mouth, neither had I the use of my limbs.
• • •
16 And now, for three days and for three nights was I racked, even with the pains of a dammed soul.

Alma 38:8

8 And it came to pass that I was three days and three nights in the most bitter pain and anguish of soul; and never, until I did cry out unto the Lord Jesus Christ for mercy, did I receive a remission of my sins. But behold, I did cry unto him and I did find peace to my soul.

Acts 9:9

9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

Luke 24: 7

Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.

No comments: